The easiest way to increase traffic and earn extra income!



I believe there are thousands of websites and pages telling you how to increase your blog/sites traffic, and I know some of them really do help to a certain extent. As for me, my favourite is none other than EasyHits4u.com.

I have been using this site for 1 year and it consistently brings me traffic of more than 300+ per day. The best thing is you can use this for FREE! It requires you to upgrade for further benefits, however, without paying a single cent, I can still gain traffic to my site.

How it works:

First, you need to register to EasyHits4u.com, and then you need credits to gain traffic. ( No worry, you can get the credits for free).

There are 2 ways in which you can gain free credits:

First is to surf other people's site to gain credits. In return, using your credit other people will visit your site and thus gaining traffic.

Second, by referring others to EasyHits4u.com you gain credits when your referrals surf the site and you can get up to 5 level tiers.



This is my current credits and I am assigning 100-200 visits per day, and I can't even finished my credits.



This is the different tiers of referrals that I have.



The admin will send a message when you manage to get a referral.




Not finished yet, even better, for every referral who surfs more than 100 sites, you get USD0.10 each! And you get USD0.30 when you surf every 1000 sites(unlimited).

Sign up now for 50 free bonus credit, limited time only.

Sign Up at EasyHits4u.com now.

1 comment:

yuther said...

To increase the website traffic get the best traffic blazer service from www.tucktail.com and increase more traffic and sales.

Relevant Posts:

Mobile Ad