Honda City Wedding Car in Kuching



On a fine and beautiful Sunday morning, I attended my friend's wedding. These are some shots of a Honda City Wedding Car which was used in the wedding. Decoration was done by the respective photo studio which did the pre-wedding album. 

In Malaysia, Honda City is one of the very popular family cars as the price is good and quality is superb too. Many find their Honda City are in fact very fuel friendly.

Cute bride and bridegroom bear

Back view of Honda City



Side view of Honda City
This is original Honda City with no interior or exterior modifications.

To know more about Honda City, please visit official site:
http://www.honda.com.my/city/overview/

Other Wedding Cars Collection:
Mini Austin

4 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

nice deco, the typical wedding stuff :)

Skinny R said...

honda city. one of my favorites.

Kindra Leomiti said...

It’s hard to choose a bridal car. Some people want to rent a luxury car, but this is good enough for me, as long as I'm with my future husband after marriage. heheh.

londonphantoms said...

Very nice blog. I like your valuable information provide for your blog.For more information visit www.londonphantoms.co.uk

Relevant Posts:

Mobile Ad