My New Toyota Vios





Hi guys, I am back. Recently i've just bought a new Toyota Vios E. Damm...its cost qute a lot though, and currently I am searching for suitable car audio system and body kits for my car. Previosly noted DLS speaker, 6.5" component and it cost around USD 300+ on ebay..however currently the seller doenst seem to renew the listing.

DLS UP6I 2 Way

I plan to purchase the DLS Ultimate amplifier too. 4 channel and 1 mono amp. However, this is a big budget,and i think it would take a while for me to get it.

Will get back once got the pics for the amp. Any one got offer pls give me the price.


My Built on my other car:
Pioneer DEH-6950IB
Audiobahn ABC6002V 6.5 Component
Audiobahn ABC6002V 6.5 Component
Audiobahn A6005V 4 Channel Amplifier
Audiobahn A16000V Mono Amplifier
MTX 5500 12" Subwoofer


No comments:

Relevant Posts:

Mobile Ad