Holiday Inn Glenmarie, Kuala Lumpur

Had a official trip to Kuala Lumpur from 22th to 25th June 2012, and stayed at Holiday Inn Glenmarie, Subang, Kuala Lumpur. It took about 1 hour 45 minutes to fly from Kuching, Sarawak to Kuala Lumpur, and I pampered myself with an inflight assorted sandwich in the Airasia flight.

 Assorted Sand witch


Surprisingly the sandwich was good, and portion was pretty large. Thumbs Up!

Small water fountain at Lobby.

2 queen size bed, I am staying with my colleague.

A very comfortable room, with wifi access, flat screen TV. However, the air-conditioner was just too strong. :(

Apart from joining the official event, I managed to sneak out for a dinner at Asia Cafe, where I enjoyed barbeque sambal fish, fried squid, curry oyster, fruit juice etc. After the dinner, we took a cab down to Damansara, where 1 Utama, or 1U is. 1U is a mega shopping mall, and quite isolated. Not reachable ny monorail or LRT.
 Enjoying my dessert at SnowFlake

Overall, it was a pleasant stay, and truly enjoyed the trip. More to come!

No comments:

Relevant Posts:

Mobile Ad