OMG! My Car is gonna blow!

Some of my readers know that I drive a Black Toyota Vios 1.5E, and a Proton Wira Aeroback 1.3, which is 10 years old. If you want to see my antique car, please follow HERE.

Today during my driving to work, suddenly I noticed my car meter board, please looked at the first photo, it is the normal meter board, and the second photo...OMG, it was way too overheat.


This is the normal view of the meter board(at night).


And this was what happened after a 20 minutes journey. fortunately I was 2 minutes away to the destination, thus stopped by to cool down the car. After 2 hours, the meter went back to normal without intervention and I reached home uneventfully. :) I am so lucky that the car did not go overheat until it burn or blow up.

My Proton WIra meter board was once spoil in my first year of purchase, then under Proton warranty, they changed me a new set without a single cent. However, it broke down again after few years, and I spent RM200+ just to get the meter board fixed.


Click to visit Proton Persona Website: Featuring famous Malaysia DJ Jack Lim, DJ Lin & DJ Aanantha.

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

my friend told me proton cars will eventually be faulty within the 1st year itself :/

MCA said...

Ken, yes, I agree, many parts broke down along the way, now my car has problem dying off by itself while driving, thinking of selling it..

Relevant Posts:

Mobile Ad