Umai-Ya, KLCC, Kuala Lumpur

My first experience at Umai-Ya, a Japanese restaurant was about a week ago at KLCC, Kuala Lumpur. While trying to source for Japanese food at KLCC, my friend recommended me Umai-Ya. 

3 of us went in the restaurant at level 4, service was good. We ordered 3 sets of dinner set, a matcha (green tea) ice cream, and 3 hot green tea. 


Umaiya chicken set
Set of rice, served with chicken and sashimi

Umaiya seafood set
Seafood set, however, its quite spicy. 

Matcha Ice Cream
Matcha ice cream as dessert. 

Overall, to my disappointment, the food taste was not as expectation. For me as a sashimi lover, the sashimi served in the chicken set didn't really taste fresh and good. The dinner cost us around RM150, or USD50, which we think its overcharged. A simple meal at Sushi King, or Sakae Sushi probably do better than Umai-Ya. 

Overall rating: 5/10, probably will not visit Umai-Ya again in the future. 
-->

No comments:

Relevant Posts:

Mobile Ad