Sidewalk Cafe, Kuching

-->
Sidewalk Cafe (I am not sure whether its called a cafe, bistro or a restaurant, anyway I will just address it as Cafe here), situated at Green Height, has been there for quite a number of years though I have only been there twice. 

I had an opportunity to visit that there again on one Sunday night before I went for shopping at Cold Storage.

Where is Sidewalk Cafe, Kuching?



Staff were very friendly and helpful, served us with their cheerful smile. We ordered Fish and Chips, and a Chicken and Mushroom Linguine. 

Sidewalk Chicken and Mushroom Linguine 2
Chicken and Mushroom Linguine
Sidewalk Fish and Chips
Fish and Chips
Sidewalk Fish and chips close up

Sidewalk Cafe
Orange Juice and Iced Peach Tea
Overall, the food was considered above average for the price, nice ambiance and environment.  
-->

No comments:

Relevant Posts:

Mobile Ad