Apple Hotel, Kuala Lumpur 2013


Apple Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, situated right at the middle of happening Jalan Alor, is one of the best budget hotels that I've stayed in.

With only 5 minutes walk from Bukit Bintang Monorail, it is quite a strategic hotel, which is very easy for me to shop in Sungei Wang Plaza, Pavillion, Farenheit etc. In addition, dinner is just nearby where I can just walk out of the hotel and have my meal along Jalan Alor. 

Due to its popularity, it is always best to book early. Though I am travelling alone for 2 nights, I managed only to book a night for double and then for single. Price is RM128 and RM98 respectively. Hence, as for my first night, I stayed in room 410, room for 2. 

A comfortable and small room.  

 Relatively clean bathroom. 

 Though a small room, they managed to squeeze in a table and a chair. 


 

Cute sink in apple green and apple shape. 

Then, on the second day, I moved to single room, room 201. Well, there wasn't any huge difference, except that they do not have the table and the chair, and they only provided me with one towel, as contrast to my previous night. 




Not to mentioned the hotel, they provides free Wifi, and also free luggage storage service. In addition, for in and out of the hotel, you need to scan your room card to enter the hotel, and then to enter the rooms area, pretty impressive. :)

No comments:

Relevant Posts:

Mobile Ad